Skating Code of ConductFor Safety of our staff and guests
1.If the skate cruiser is not on the ice, a sign shall be posted at the ice surface informing skaters that staff in the castle can be summoned if assistance is required.
9. Wheelchairs are permitted on the ice. The wheels must be checked for grit or sand prior to moving on to the ice surface.
10. No food or beverages are allowed on to the ice surface.
11. Everyone must skate in the same direction.
12. No tag, crack the whip or games of horse play.
13. The use of electronic devices for listening to music, texting etc. while on the ice is discouraged.
14. No smoking or vaping. Storybook Gardens is a smoke free environment.
15. Visitors wearing skates must be on the ice or rubber mats only. Visitors are not to walk around on the “grass” areas while wearing skates, due to the presence of cords and wires
underneath the snow layer.
16. The skating patrol staff is on site to enforce these regulations and to ensure a safe skating environment for all patrons. The skate patrol staff have the authority from Storybook Gardens
to have any person(s) not abiding by these regulations to be removed from the facility.
UPGRADE Your Pass to Include Unlimited Amusement Rides: $33.00/PERSON (prorated fee if purchased later in the season)
Unlimited ride pass for the full ride season from April 11-October 12, 2020. Includes all the same pass holder benefits as our Fun Pass.
Price is shown inclusive of taxes. Amusement rides operate weather permitting, daily from Victoria Day in May to Labour Day, weekends only during our spring and fall season.
Amusement Rides operate weather permitting.
Carousel -No height restrictions. Parents accompanying a child to support them while riding do not require a ticket.
40 foot Ferris Wheel - Children must be 36 inches tall to ride the Ferris Wheel with an adult and 48 inches tall to ride alone.
Elephant Ride - Minimum height to ride without an adult is 36" children under must be accompanied by an adult and able to sit on their own.
Magic Carpet Slide - Children must be 36 inches tall to ride the slide and must be able to sit on their own.
Springbank Train Ride - No height restrictions. All passengers require a ticket except for children under 24 months.
Swings - Children must be 42 inches tall to ride the swings.